The Brain Pool
September 28, 2020, 06:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Web Hosting Company Bangladesh  (Read 165 times)
KatherineS

Autoscribe Informatics has appointed Labcom Technology as distributor in Bangladesh for the Matrix family of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) products. Labcom Technology is a leading consultant and supplier to the laboratory scientific ins

View Profile WWW
« on: March 02, 2019, 01:57:17 AM »

There are all sorts of ways to make money from a blog or website. You could sell ads, write sponsored content or work with content partners. You could create an online shop or use affiliate links to send your readers to someone else_s online shop. You could even create a subscription model, where readers need to pay to view your content. However, none of those strategies are going to work if you don_t have a consistent flow of people coming to your site. That_s why the first step in making money from your blog or website is building an audience.

That_s where search engine optimization (SEO) comes in. What is search engine optimization? Any time you google something, Google_s algorithm works to choose stories and posts that will answer your question. SEO is all about understanding those algorithms. That way, when someone googles something that applies to your website or blog, they won_t have to dig through several pages of results to find yours. It'll be right at the top. Now, whenever anyone searches for "How to Start a Business," they find my article in the top spot. According to Google, I am the top authority on starting a business. Not Bill Gates. Not Elon Musk. A former English major in his mid-20s with no business background is ranked ahead of Gary Vaynerchuk, Oprah Winfrey -- everyone. Now, there are a lot of things that went into that top ranking, which I_ll do my best to explain in this article.

But, before I do that, let_s address one broader question first. How much does being ranked highly on Google really matter? In short, a lot. You might think that using social media is the best way to get your blog or website seen. I don_t want to discount them. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all the rest can be powerful tools to help you build a following. Google is the highest-trafficked website in the world. Even getting a fraction of Google_s traffic is significant for your website. Optimized content can stay in the top spot for as long as it_s relevant.

A Facebook post shows up in a feed for a couple of hours. One tweet might be skipped over. But a top-ranked Google post can last for months or even years. For example, I wrote my "How to Start a Business" post in October, and it_s No. 1 eight months later. You just can_t get that on social media. Even if you use a pinned post, you only get one. There_s no limit on how many top-ranked Google articles you can write. So, now we know what SEO is and why it_s important. But, how do we actually optimize our content? How do we make online content that appears on the first page of Google, Bing and other search engines? 1. Before you write your post, make sure your site is optimized.

Search engines care about more than just the words on the page. They also take into account factors including the quality and consistency of your site speed and authority. There are tons of other factors that go into website SEO, but let_s break down these two. There are a ton of reasons why you should want your website to run as fast as possible. Web users are notoriously impatient, and they_re liable to leave your website -- maybe forever -- if it takes just two seconds to load. At the same time, improving website speed can lead to an increase in conversions, downloads and views. Entrepreneur contributor Thomas Smale has two great strategies you can use to improve your website_s speed. The first is to optimize your images.

He writes, "Research shows that, on average, more than half of a website_s memory load is taken up by images. Odds are, you can probably make your image files much smaller without sacrificing quality. For example, there_s no need to upload a 5,000 pixel by 5,000 pixel image in a box that_s only a 500 pixel square. That image is 100 times bigger than it needs to be, and it could be the difference between a fast loading site and a slow one. You should also think about the density of your image. Most computer screens only show images at 72 pixels per inch (ppi), which means that anything clearer than that is wasted -- like watching a high-definition Blu Ray movie on an old TV.

Smale_s second suggestion is to optimize for mobile. He writes, "Users now spend, on average, 69 percent of their media time on smartphones. Yet many commercial websites still perform poorly on mobile. There are all sorts of things you can do to improve your mobile performance. For example, if you are building your own website, you could implement Accelerated Mobile Pages to simplify your mobile pages and speed things up. If you are using one of the popular web-hosting sites for your website, you should check to see how that host performs on mobile. Entrepreneur contributor Segun Onibalusi found that Duda performed better on mobile than WordPress, Wix or Weebly, but you should do your own research to find which one works best for your content.

Authority comes from different sources -- users, other websites and search engines -- but really, it comes down to trust. How long has your website been relevant, and how long have you been creating content around a given topic? Just as important, do other experts use your website as a source? Are they linking to it or citing you? For example, Entrepreneur has released its online list of top 500 franchises each year since 2001. We break down each of the businesses -- why they made the list, the company history and more. That sort of consistency and longevity has made our rankings noteworthy.

If you go to McDonald_s franchise page, Entrepreneur_s rankings are mentioned in the first two sentences: "McDonald's continues to be recognized as a premier franchising company. We aren_t just an expert on franchises -- we_re the expert. So, when we write an article about franchises, our authority helps push that content to the top of Google. We_re not just the top search result -- we own four of the top five places. We are the authority on cheap franchises. But, that doesn_t mean we_re the authority on everything. There are a lot of topics that we don_t cover at Entrepreneur.

For example, if we wrote an article about the World Cup, we wouldn_t expect to outrank ESPN or FOX Sports. Those sites cover soccer every day. In the same way, you can carve out your own niche on Google. The more general you are, the more likely you are to encounter a website with more authority than yours who has written on the same topic. But, if you can create content specific for one audience, you can avoid the behemoths in your industry and find your way to the top spot on Google. Recently, This Dog_s Life published an article titled "8 of the Most Dog-Friendly Offices of 2018." Now, if you were to google "Dog-Friendly Offices," you wouldn_t find the story from This Dog_s Life.

The top spot would be taken by an article by a much larger website, Fortune. Note the date on that article -- it was published in March of 2016. It_s a good example of how long a top Google result can last. For the past two years, people wanting to learn about dog-friendly offices have been going to Fortune to read that article. Fortune_s article also provided an opportunity for This Dog_s Life. Since it_s from 2016, it_s possible that those suggestions could be outdated. Dog lovers might instead choose to search for something more specific, like "Dog-Friendly Offices in 2018." And guess who_s on the first page for that search, ahead of the Fortune article? Just this little bit of specificity allowed This Dog_s Life to rank on the first page on Google -- even reaching No. 1 for a time.

2. While writing your post, you should have a keyword or search term in mind. Google isn_t going to magically rank your website in the top 10 just because you write a post. You have to help search engines out by predicting what people will search to find your story. For example, let_s say I write an article for Entrepreneur about what kids need to run their own lemonade stand. And if someone read my article in a print newspaper, they might see a picture of a lemonade stand or read a little of the story and figure out what it_s about.

But no one on the internet is searching for terms like "Lemonaid" or "Sugar, Water and Lemons." They might search for "How to Be Beyonce," but they_re not going to want a story about lemonade stands as an answer. If you are writing an article for the web, then, it_s important to be clear. 3. What Ingredients Do You Need to Run a Lemonade Stand? These titles are more straightforward, and they mirror the way a potential user would search for information on lemonade stands. The key search term in each of my titles is "Run a Lemonade Stand," because I want people to find my article when they search for information on running a lemonade stand. When picking your own keyword, you should try to think about how people would search for the information you_re offering. Related: What Exactly Is SEO?

Once you pick your key search term, you have to use it in the post. Putting the keyword in the headline is important, but it isn_t the only thing you should do to optimize your story. You should also include your keyword throughout the story, including in your intro and in a "heading 2," or H2, tag somewhere in the piece. One potential way to add keywords is through the use of related links -- by adding related links with similar titles, you can add keywords without actually changing the content of your article. Use internal links to other stories on related topics from your website.

My webpage; webhostdhaka
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: